Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 2#

ViMo has many features to offer – one of them are cheap international calls. You just pay the local rates of the country you’re calling. 



No more missed calls 
We talked to Aman from Pakistan. He currently works in Austria – before downloading ViMo, he got many missed calls from his friends at home. “It was really annoying. My friends don’t want to pay much for calling me, so they leave missed calls all the time. With ViMo, they can call me for their local rates. Now we can make cheap international calls without problems.” 

Thank you, ViMo! 
You want to get our great benefits too? Join our happy customers today! Download ViMo at the Appstore or on Google Play. 




Comments

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this sitejogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. سلام میشه راهنمایی کنید

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is ViMo?

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 9#

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 7#