Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 9#

If you need to make or receive regular international phone calls, it will be hard to find a better offer than with ViMo. Our normal rates are cheap, but our special promo rates are now almost half the price! Available for many countries, it has never been so cheap to stay in contact with friends or family abroad. 

What does Munir from Pakistan think?

"When I moved to Austria with my girlfriend, my parents weren't all that happy," he tells us. "They like to know what is going on in my life and they did not like the prospect of spending a fortune on regular calls. When I told them about ViMo and that it is providing me a Pakistani number, they didn't believe me! But since their first phone call, they call me every night because it is like a local call."

Thank you, ViMo!

You don't believe us, either? See for yourself! Try it on your own and get a FREE trial! Download ViMo at the Appstore or on Google Play and join our happy customers. 

www.vimo.me

Comments

  1. Cebod Telecom providing VOIP phone service with Free Phones.
    Free Phone System. Free Number Porting. Free One Month Trial
    with Money Back Guarantee.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Im no expert. but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about. and I can truly get behind that
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog keep posting blog about Video calling apps for Androids. Recently i discover a Mobile app name Bingotel which provides long distance video calling with high quality and connectivity. It has very user friendly design to explore new connections and create new videos invitations and introductions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of information with us. Total wireless coupons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please help me
    Give code me

    najibkharotai1@gmail.com
    003932714147373

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi why vimeo is not work sent. Cod 00966583046616

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is ViMo?

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 7#