Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 1#

Our innovative calling app ViMo lets you decide, if you want to call your contacts through wifi calling or a normal phone call. 



What does Eymen from Turkey has to say about this feature? 
ViMo is just so easy to use”, he says. “The mobile reception in my hometown is rarely good enough to really talk on the phone to my family, but with wifi calling, we can talk about important matters without being interrupted. I can call daily to get an update about my father’s health. It helps me to know that he is alright.” 

Thank you, ViMo! 
Try it on your own and get a FREE trial! Download ViMo at the Appstore or on Google Play and join our happy customers. 





Comments

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this sitejogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is ViMo?

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 9#

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 7#