Making cheap calls internationally?

Making cheap calls internationally?
 – No problem with ViMo 

Students and teenagers abroad want to stay in touch with their family and often suffer from home sickness. It is the same for Ali, a student from Pakistan. But what happens when calling home is too expensive? Ali tells us how ViMo reconnected him with his family and brought them closer together.  



Free calls – nothing to be taken for granted  Ali is originally from Pakistan and has been living in Germany for two years. “I came to Germany to study medicine. Germany is a great country with many possibilities and nice people. Nevertheless, I was in a completely new environment and wanted to make new contacts. The biggest problem I faced was getting over my home sickness and staying in touch with my family. Since calls to Pakistan are very expensive, I only had very limited possibilities at first.  

ViMo – the inexpensive alternative  Just like other foreign students it took Ali a while to figure out how things work in Germany. “I tried a lot of things and met new people, but I still missed my family a lot. Hassan, one of my colleagues at the university, eventually told me about the solution to my problem – ViMo. The calling app enables my parents to call me anytime for local rates even without the internet,” Ali tells us. While other providers like Skype require internet, ViMo calls can be made with or without it. Once the international calling number is chosen, calls from the target country can be received for free. “Compared to other providers ViMo is an affordable alternative that allows me to stay in touch with my family and friends. Now we can share everything that’s going on in our lives with each other again.” 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is ViMo?

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 9#

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 7#