Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 5#

ViMo is special and different from any other calling app you might know. Why? 
  • No second SIM card needed 
  • No internet needed 
  • No app to app calls required! 


What do our customers say? 
We talked to Elif, who just moved to Austria – a friend of hers recommended ViMo to her. “I was so surprised when I found out about ViMo. I never would have thought that there is a calling app which is so easy to use. I can even profit from it when talking to my grandparents from Turkey,  because I can receive free calls from their old phones.”, she laughs.  

Thank you, ViMo! 
Do you also want to share special moments with your family easily? Try out ViMo today! Download it at the Appstore or on Google Play and get your FREE trial. 





Comments


  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is ViMo?

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 9#

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 7#