Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 7#

Sure, there are many other calling apps you can download, like Skype and Viber – but ViMo is different. It provides you with an individual local phone number of a country of your choice. You are not convinced yet? 



Read what our customer Harinder from India has to say 
“I used both apps before I found out about ViMo, but many of my older family members don’t have a smartphone. With ViMo, they can just call my local phone number with their old phones – it’s so easy for them. My parents call me every day now, just to see if I’m okay”, he laughs.  

Thank you, ViMo! 
Change your communication to the better and switch to ViMo today. You can download it at the Appstore and on Google Play. Simply start your FREE trial and join our happy customers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is ViMo?

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 9#